Queen Charlotte Fair is bringing some fun to the area from April 13 to April 23, 2023. It will be at the Route 29 Pavilion, 5650 Sandusky Blvd., Concord. This is at the intersection of Hwy 29 and Bruton Smith Blvd.
Check out this big list of spring festivals in the Charlotte area!
Hours of Queen Charlotte Fair
- Thursday, April 13: 5 to 10 p.m.
- Friday, April 14: 1 to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, April 15: 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, April 16: 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday, April 17, to Thursday, April 20: 4 to 10 p.m.
- Friday, April 21: 4 to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, April 22: 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, April 23: 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Fun at Queen Charlotte Fair
Queen Charlotte Fair will include shows including Wall of Death, Festival of Magic and Pig & Dog Races, at no additional cost.
And, of course, you can expect plenty of games, and rides, both for families and thrill-seekers. Games and rides are an additional cost.
- Adults: $12
- Kids age 6-12: $7
- Kids age 5 and under: Free
- Seniors (age 65+): $6
- Military (active duty with valid ID): $6
Rides, food and drink cost extra.
If you purchase tickets online, you can use a credit card, but if you buy tickets at the gate, only cash is accepted. There is an ATM right next to the ticket booth.
Parking at Queen Charlotte Fair
Parking is $5.
Check out this list of the biggest fall festivals and Halloween events in Charlotte (or just keep reading for a list of upcoming festivals.)