Pinhouse, at 2306 Central Avenue, in Plaza Midwood, features 72 self-serve taps, a second story patio that overlooks Veterans Park and duckpin bowling.
Duckpin differs from regular bowling in that the ball is much smaller and does not have finger holes. The pins are smaller too. Also, bowlers have three balls per frame, instead of two.
Here’s some of what’s coming up:
Every Tuesday, scheduled through the end of 2019
1st Annual Tree Lighting
Thursday, December 19th, 2019
8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Bring family and friends to this free event, which includes:
- The Lighting of the Christmas Tree
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest with Gift Card Prizes to the First, Second, and Third Place
- QC Photobooths on-site taking take pictures
- Tons of Christmas Beer on Tap
- Twisted Eats Food Truck on-site
- The lighting of the massive outdoor chimney