Papi’s Puerto Rican Cuisine, at 440 E. McCullough Drive, is celebrating its 2nd anniversary with a party on Saturday, June 19th, 2021, from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
There will be music outside all day, as well as:
- New menu items
- Car show
- Bouncy house
- Snow cones
- Face painting
Stop by to celebrate and to try some of the authentic Puerto Rican specialties, including Papi’s Pernil con Mojo (roast pork with garlic sauce), Carne o Pollo Guisado (beef or chicken stew), Pasteles de Cerdo (boiled green banana masa with pork filling) and much more.
The celebration was announced on Papi’s Puerto Rican Cuisine’s Facebook page.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
Deals offered by national chains are usually "participating locations only." We can't generally verify participation with a particular location, so we encourage you to contact the location to make sure. In addition, limited time offers can end without warning. Deals may not be available when you order from a 3rd party delivery service.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
Upcoming Food and Drink related deals and events
Check out our big list of food and drink deals and events in Charlotte, or look at a few of the deals here: