The towns of Davidson and Cornelius are presenting the 40th Annual North Mecklenburg Holiday Parade on Saturday, December 3rd, 2022, at 1 p.m.
Check out our huge day-by-day list of holiday events in the Charlotte area! We update it every day!
The route follows Main Street (Hwy. 115) from Davidson through Cornelius. It ends at the intersection of North Main Street and Catawba Avenue in Cornelius. It’s approximately two miles long.
At the conclusion of the parade, enjoy the second Merry Main Street Tricycle Race in which four-person trike teams sponsored by Davidson businesses race through an obstacle course down Main Street.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Free things to do this week
- Discounts on concert tickets, kids' activities, restaurants, more
- Most spectacular Christmas light displays
- Day by day list of holiday events
- North Carolina Christmas Gift Guide
- Christmas tree farms and lots
- Live nativities in the Charlotte area
- Pictures with Santa
- Hanukkah celebrations in Charlotte
- Charlotte area holiday markets
More Holiday Events
Check out our huge day-by-day list of holiday events in the Charlotte area or see a few here.
Sunday, June 18, 2023