North End Farmers’ Market features an eclectic mix of farmers, food artisans and other small businesses, between the Mount and Keswick districts. Camp North End’s Facebook page is a good place to look for updates.
There’s also live music at the market. And new this year, there will be chef demos and kid-friendly programming twice a month.
SNAP/EBT benefits count for double at the market, thanks to a grant from Blue Cross/Blue Shield of NC and Mecklenburg County Public Health.
You might be interested in this big list of farmers’ markets around Charlotte.
While you’re visiting North End Farmers’ Market, why not go on the self-guided Camp North End art walking tour?
(Subject to change)
- Blue Goat Dairy
- Blooms on 16
- Deep Roots Farm
- Edgerton Farm
- Garden Window Farm
- The Jugo Bar
- Lucky Fish
- Mano Bella Artisan Foods
- Mouna Bowa Farms
- Queen Hemp Co.
- Thoughtful Baking Co.
Several of these vendors are present each week.
- Ashworth’s Cookies craft cookies
- Crumbled Nut Bake Shop artisan cookies and treats
- Dancing Ox Coffee locally roasted fair trade coffees
- ElevenEleven Wellness Bakery vegan breads & baked goods
- Farmhouse BBQ locally sourced smoked pork and beef brisket
- Full Circle Food Cart eclectic foods and treats
- Gather Ye Honey local wildflower honey from their own apiaries
- It’s Poppin’ traditional and innovative “K-Korn”
- Jewelry by Susan J handcrafted bracelets and earrings
- Pet Wants all natural pet food and other fur baby treats
- Purple Girl Designs “gemstone healing” jewelry
- Rub A Dub All Natural Suds soaps and other personal care products
- Simply American Dog dog treats and chewables
- Stoopid Sweet Bakery vegan whoopie pies & other baked goods
- Sweet & Cozy Bakery craft cookies and other delights
- Taylor Homestead locally spun yarn, crochet items, and soaps
- Thank You Mother Earth hand-poured, 100% natural soy candles
- Two Chicks Candles hand-poured coconut blend candles
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap