Shop for unique, locally crafted pottery at the NoDa Pottery Market. The holiday event takes place Saturday, April 22nd, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at 3000 North Davidson Street.
Check out a huge, day-by-day list of artist, artisan and vintage markets in the Charlotte area!
A small, select group of Charlotte pottery artists will be selling pottery for your home, office and for gifts. Shop for everything from cups and bowls to yard art, birdhouses and raku art.
Enjoy live music while you browse.
NoDa Pottery Market is rain or shine, with the exception of severe thunderstorms, but you’d be wise to follow their Facebook page in case there is a schedule change.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
More upcoming markets
Check out a huge list of upcoming markets in the Charlotte area, or look at a few of them here: