We usually write about free and very cheap things to do, which is why we have a huge list of New Year’s Eve events with no (or low) cover.
But if you want to splurge a little bit on New Year’s Eve, we’ve dug up a really good deal.
Three restaurants in NoDa, Haberdish, The Crepe Cellar, and Growlers Pourhouse, are putting together a New Year’s Eve Block Party. You can move between all the restaurants for the cocktail hour and the midnight toast, and enjoy a 4-course dinner at the restaurant of your choice in between. Then head to Growlers Pourhouse for the after party.
The three restaurants are steps away from each other:
- Haberdish: 3106 N. Davidson Street
- The Crepe Cellar: 3116 N. Davidson Street
- Growlers Pourhouse: 3120 N. Davidson Street
The party, which takes place Monday, December 31st, 2018, includes:
- Cocktail hour with passed appetizers at 7 p.m. (all locations)
- 4-course dinner at 8:30 p.m. (at your restaurant choice)
- Champagne Toast at midnight (all locations)
- After party at Growlers Pourhouse
The menu for the 4-course dinner varies somewhat between the restaurants, and the price does too, from $145 at Growler’s Pourhouse to $155 at Haberdish.
But you can save 25% on all the options by using promo code CLTCHEAP25 when you check out.