Krampus is a not-so-beloved figure in Central European literature. You could say he’s Santa’s enforcer, or the evil side of Santa. He’s not that nice of a guy.
He’s going to be in NoDa during the annual Krampus Krawl on Saturday, December 7, 2019, starting around 5:30 p.m.
He’ll visit various NoDa venues. See his schedule, below.
If you see him coming, and you’re “nice,” asked one of the Krampus wranglers for a free magical elf halo that will protect you from Krampus’ wrath. If you’re “naughty” ask for a set of horns. I honestly don’t know what will happen to you, but Krampus might let your loved ones take a picture to remember you by.
Here’s the Krampus Krawl Schedule (addresses below):
- 5:30 p.m.: Release of the Krampusen at Canvas Tattoo
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Facepainting by Get Dead Crew at Canvas Tattoo
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.: Facepainting by Get Dead Crew at Sanctuary
- 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.: Facepainting by Get Dead Crew at NoDa Company Store
- 6:30 p.m.: Live music at JackBeagles: Ultralush
- 8:30 p.m.: Live music at JackBeagles: Dad Bod
- 10 p.m.: Live music at JackBeagles: Hipgnostic
Addresses for Krampus Krawl:
3012 N Davidson Street
507 E 36th Street
NoDa Company Store
3221 Yadkin Avenue
3213 N Davidson Street
A couple years ago we inadvertently ran into the Krampus…