Krampus is a not-so-beloved figure in Central European literature. You could say he’s Santa’s enforcer, or the evil side of Santa. He’s not that nice of a guy.
Check out our huge day-by-day list of holiday events in the Charlotte area! We update it every day!
He’s going to be in NoDa during the 8th Annual Krampus Krawl on Saturday, December 17th, 2022, starting around 5 p.m.
The festivities include:
- Costumed bar crawl, with free admission
- Free live bands
- Roaming face painters
- Live portraits by Sam Schaber
Krampus Krawl Schedule:
- 5:30 p.m.: Costume prep at Stu’s Balcony
- 5:30 p.m.: Get Dead Crew at Stu’s Balcony
- 6 p.m.: Ultralush at JackBeagles
- 6:30 p.m.: Krampus debut at JackBeagles
- 7 p.m.: Get Dead Crew at NoDa Company Store
- 7 p.m.: Chelsea Mabey at NoDa Company Store
- 7 p.m.: Plastic Flamingos at Wooden Robot
- 7:30 p.m.: The End at Stu’s Balcony
- 7:30 p.m.: Dad Bod at The Evening Muse
- 8:15 p.m.: Faye at The Chamber by Wooden Robot
- 8:30 p.m.: Get Dead Crew at The Chamber by Wooden Robot
- 8:45 p.m.: Hipgnostic at The Evening Muse
- 9:30 p.m.: It’s Snakes at The Chamber by Wooden Robot
- 10 p.m.: Evergone at The Evening Muse
Addresses of venues:
- Stu’s Balcony, 3215 N Davidson Street, Charlotte
- JackBeagles, 3213 N Davidson Street, Charlotte
- NoDa Company Store, 3221 Yadkin Avenue, Charlotte
- The Chamber by Wooden Robot, 416 E 36th Street, Charlotte
- The Evening Muse, 3227 N Davidson Street, Charlotte
If you see Krampus coming, and you’re “nice,” ask one of the Krampus wranglers for a free magical elf halo that will protect you from Krampus’ wrath. If you’re “naughty” ask for a set of horns. I honestly don’t know what will happen to you, but Krampus might let your loved ones take a picture to remember you by.
A few years ago we inadvertently ran into the Krampus while innocently minding our own business.
More Holiday Events
Check out our growing day-by-day list of holiday events in the Charlotte area or see a few here.