Petra’s, at 1919 Commonwealth Avenue, Charlotte, NC, is presenting a brand new pop-up market on Sunday, March 26th, 2023, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
New Wave Vintage Market will feature vintage, thrift and secondhand clothing and jewelry.
It’s free to attend.
To see if they’re still accepting applications, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
More upcoming markets
Check out a huge list of upcoming markets in the Charlotte area, or look at a few of them here: