New Friends of Carolina is a group of women who share fun and friendship in Charlotte. They plan a wide variety of activities throughout the month, including:
- Mah Jongg
- Appetizers with Friends
Several times a year they host a Welcome Coffee, where you can come out and meet the group and learn about the activities that they plan.
The next “Welcome Coffee” event is on Thursday, February 2nd, 2023, at 11:15 a.m., at the Spiritual Living Center of St. Nektarious Greek Orthodox Church, 5108 Kuykendall Road, Charlotte. (New Friends of Carolina is not a religious group. That’s just the location for the Welcome Coffee.)
If you’re interested in attending, please email Lora Castello, VP of Membership, at Loracastello@gmail.com.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets