Nebel’s Alley Night Market is an open market that takes place in the evening in the Design District of the Historic South End. For an address, you can use Superica, 101 W. Worthington Avenue. Alternatively, aim for 1920 Camden Road.
Shop from local shops set up under the moonlight, plus live music, activities and good food.
The next Nebel’s Alley Night Market is Saturday, May 13, 2023, from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. There will be a special focus on plants at this market, so be prepared to stock up.
There will be even free seed packets at the info table.
In addition, enjoy 30+ local vendors, beer, wine, live music and more.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
More upcoming markets
Check out a huge list of upcoming markets in the Charlotte area, or look at a few of them here: