National Hot Dog Day is Wednesday, July 19th, 2017. Here’s how to celebrate. More will be added soon. Know of other deals? Let me know and I’ll add them.
- JJ’s Red Hots is offering up the National, which features three of the top ten toppings, mustard, chili and onions, for just $2 for just one day. Both the Dilworth and Ballantyne locations. Follow the above link for addresses.
- Hwy 55 Burgers is selling famous fire-engine red Hot Dogs for $.99 each on July 19th. Two per customer, dine-in only. You have to sign up for their loyalty club to redeem the deal. There are several Hwy 55 Burgers locations in the Charlotte area. Find the one closest to you.
- Burger King: Participating Burger King locations are selling classic grilled hot dogs for 79 cents through the whole month of July.
- Pilot and Flying J Travel Centers: Get one free all-beef hot dog or roller grill item of your choice at participating locations from July 19th to July 26th. You’ll probably need to be on the road to find one of these travel centers.
- Love’s Travel Centers: Another one to keep an eye open for if you’re on the road. Scan the bar code in this link and you’ll get one free hot dog or other roller item.
- Sonic Drive-In: Get $1 All-American and Chili Cheese Coneys all day.
- Philly Pretzel Dog is offering $1 pretzel dogs on July 19th. The first 100 customers will get $1 pretzel dogs every day in August. There are locations in Gastonia and Mooresville.
- Visit Vic the Chili Man, who runs the hot dog stand on 4th and Tryon. He’s not offering a special deal but you should still go. He’s there Tuesdays through Fridays. Read more about Vic the Chili Man.
Here are some more upcoming food and drink deals and events: