Moms can celebrate Mother’s Day by visiting Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden for free on Saturday, May 13, and Sunday, May 14, 2023.
On both days the hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please make sure to reserve or purchase a timed ticket.
The first 275 moms in the door each day will receive a free mini potted plant.
Please also check out our list of Mother’s Day events around Charlotte, and our list of botanical gardens in Charlotte.
The cost for non-moms is $14.95 for adults, $12.95 for seniors, and $7.95 for children.
Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden is the largest garden in the Charlotte area, with 110 acres to explore, including the Four Seasons garden, the Canal Garden, Lost Hollow (an area for children), an Orchid Conservatory and more.
You can purchase tickets in advance or at the door.
Enjoy the spring blossoms at the Garden, as well as live music and food trucks.
The garden is at 6500 South New Hope Road, Belmont.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets