Markets at 11 is an open air market in Ballantyne. This family friendly event include live music, picnicking, outdoor yoga, shopping, food trucks and more. Shop from more than 70 local artisans.
It takes place at Ballantyne’s Backyard, 11611 N. Community House Road, Charlotte. Free parking is available.
Check out a huge, day-by-day list of artist, artisan and vintage markets in the Charlotte area!
Ballantyne’s Backyard is located on a former golf course. It features rolling hills, ponds, flat greens and sandpits, providing a place to walk, run, fly a kite, go fishing, throw a frisbee or have a picnic.
Markets at 11 Schedule for 2023
Markets at 11 will take place the second Saturday of these months, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- April 8
- May 13
- June 10
- October 14
- November 11
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
Leave a Reply