Indian Trail Parks and Recreation is presenting the Indian Trail Christmas Parade on Sunday, December 4th, 2022, at 4 p.m.
Check out a big list of holiday and Christmas parades in the Charlotte region, both on land and water!
The parade will travel from Post Office Drive to Old Monroe Road via Indian Trail Road.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Free things to do this week
- Discounts on concert tickets, kids' activities, restaurants, more
- Most spectacular Christmas light displays
- Day by day list of holiday events
- North Carolina Christmas Gift Guide
- Christmas tree farms and lots
- Live nativities in the Charlotte area
- Pictures with Santa
- Hanukkah celebrations in Charlotte
- Charlotte area holiday markets
More Holiday Events
Check out our huge day-by-day list of holiday events in the Charlotte area or see a few here.
Downtown Indian Trail