IKEA Charlotte, 8300 IKEA Boulevard, presents lots of family-friendly events.
All of these events are free. Some of them are available only to IKEA Family Member. Becoming an IKEA Family Member is a good idea, because it gets you freebies and discounts. It’s free to join. Scroll down for the details on IKEA Family Membership.
See all of the events at IKEA Charlotte. Here are a couple events coming up:
Saturday, February 8th, 2020
11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Free (register above)Kids of all ages are invited to listen to sections from the book “Little Leaders — Bold Women in Black History.” Attendees will get a certificate for a free frozen yogurt cone.
Saturday, February 22nd, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, February 22nd, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, February 22nd, 2020
4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
IKEA FAMILY Membership
FREE benefits include (but are subject to change)
- Free coffee or tea in restaurant
- 90-day price protection
- Get discounts on home furnishings & accessories in the store
- Scan your card at the checkouts and get entered for a chance to win a $100 IKEA gift card
- Take a break & enjoy free coffee or hot tea every time you visit our Restaurant
- Children can enjoy an extra 30 minutes in Smaland (capacity-depending)
- Always save on items in the IKEA FAMILY shop
- Visit the special IKEA FAMILY web portal filled with shopping lists & cool features
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap