Celebrate Harvest Fest at 7th Street Public Market, 224 East 7th Street, on Saturday, October 14th, 2017, from 11 am. to 9 p.m. It’s free to attend.
It’s a food, drink and fashion celebration, and also features live music.
Here’s what’s going on:
- 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.: Keyboardist Jason Atkins will play classic rock favorites on the Market’s patio
- 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Tom Eure will play Americana/Celtic tunes on the Market’s patio
- 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Former New Carolina guitarist plays acoustic singer/songwriter hits and original songs inside the Market.
The fashion trucks will be parked in the parking lot across 7th Street from the Market.
- The Marketplace
- M2 Boutique
- Mirror Mirror Mobile Boutique
- The Sole Addiction
- Dress Like A Girl
- Kids Kouture
- Southern Native
- Teal & Tailored
Specials from Market Vendors
The Market’s vendors will be offering plenty of specials at the event. Here are some of the specials:
- Orrman’s – Pumpkin Panna Cotta
- Viva Raw – turmeric almond milk
- Assorted Table – Sampling Windy Hill Cider
- Tanks Tap- pumpkin beer on tap & canned
- Not Just Coffee – Fall Lattes
- Rico’s- October special bowls are the Green Goblin (Brazil bowl with kiwi & blackberries) and the Spider Bowl (Brazil bowl with chia seeds & Nutella)
- Gateau Baking Company – $1 brown sugar molasses cookie
- Its’ Poppin Kettle Korn- 10% off fall spice popcorn
- Zia Pia- Farmer’s Harvest Salad (umbrian farro, chickpeas, roasted seasonal vegetables, crispy pancetta, and extra virgin olive oil greens) and seasonal ravioli (butternut squash ravioli in a brown butter and sage sauce)
7th Street Public Market will validate the first 90 minutes of parking in the parking deck. You’re encouraged to use the light rail if possible.
Be sure to check out First Ward Fall Festival too. It’ll be going on in First Ward Park, across 7th Street from the Market.