Northwood Office and Charlotte is Creative are presenting, BOOllantyne, a magical Halloween celebration in Ballantyne’s Backyard, 11611 N Community House Road, Charlotte, NC, on Friday, October 28th, 2022, from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
It’s free from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., and $10 per person starting at 4 p.m. Admission is free for kids ages 5 and under.
Fall is looking great around Charlotte, whether you’re looking for something spooky or totally kid-friendly! Check out our HUGE list of fall festivals, a big list of Halloween parties, Trick or Treat events, and our list of pumpkin patches, haunted trails and corn mazes!
The event features:
- A ghoulish graveyard
- Pumpkin contest
- Fall food truck fare
- Spooky short films, with piano accompaniment
- Activities for all ages
- The movie Hocus Pocus
- 4 p.m.: Paid admission opens
- 6 p.m.: Show off your costume on the runway
- 7 p.m.: Watching spooky shorts, accompanied by pianist Marc Hoffman
- 7:45 p.m.: Watch Hocus Pocus on the big screen
A portion of the admission benefits the Ballantyne Virtual Food Drive.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Scenic drives for fall color in North Carolina
- Haunted attractions, corn mazes, pumpkin patches
- Halloween events in Charlotte
- Trick or Treat and Trunk or Treat events
- U-pick farms in the Charlotte area
- Farmers' markets in the Charlotte area
- Restaurant deals
- Free events this week
- Concerts this week in Charlotte
More Halloween events
Check out our list of Halloween events, or look at a quick list here: