The Great Elizabeth Pumpkin Wall is in its 15th year and has become a tradition, not just for Elizabeth residents, but for many others in the community. It’s a giant display of dozens of carved pumpkins, and is an amazing sight to see.
Every year the pumpkins are illuminated behind that year’s Pumpkin Wall Word. Soon you can learn what that word is for 2019.
Here’s what you need to know:
Elizabeth residents will carved the pumpkins on October 27th, 2019, and the Ceremonial Pumpkin Wall lighting took place October 28th.
Now, the wall will remain lit every night through Halloween.
The wall is at 721 Clement Avenue.
Want to enjoy a dinner out while visiting Elizabeth?
Here are some restaurants to try:
- The Fig Tree, 1601 E. 7th Street
- Carpe Diem, 1535 Elizabeth Avenue
- Customshop Handcrafted Food, 1601 Elizabeth Avenue
- The Crunkleton, 1957 E. 7th Street
- Viva Chicken, 1617 Elizabeth Avenue
- Cajun Queen, 1800 E. Seventh Street
If you’re visiting on Halloween night, another hugely popular attraction in Elizabeth is Rosemont Manor. This is a homegrown haunt that has to be seen to be believed. You’ll find it on the 2100 block of E. 5th Street, between Osborne and Ridgeway.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap’s email list
- Looking through the big list of half price deals
- Halloween events
- Fall Festivals
- Restaurant deals
- Trick-or-Treat events
- Free events this week
- Concerts this week in Charlotte
- Haunted attractions, corn mazes, pumpkin patches