PBR and IMEK Studios are presenting Good Times, a 4-day only immersive art installation by local artists that promises to be weird, wacky and fun!
According to the Charlotte Observer, just a few of the features of the show will be:
- A wooden sculpture garden
- A “Taxidermy Wall” with hand-painted animal heads
- A UV-reactive throne you can sit on
- Walk-through floral experience
- LED-illuminated cotton clouds
It’s free to go, but you do need to grab a ticket for your preferred time slot, and they might go quickly.
The show takes place from Friday, April 30th, to Monday, May 3rd, 2021, at The Underground, 820 Hamilton Street, at AvidXchange Music Factory.
30-minute time slots are available from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. each night. You’ll find links to get your free tickets here.
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap