Challenge yourself at the annual Goat Island Games on August 28th, 2021, from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., at Goat Island Park, 141 8th Avenue, Cramerton.
Enjoy a full day filled with events open to the whole family. Most activities are free, but some have a fee.
- 7 a.m.: Free riverside yoga
- 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: Free adult and youth fishing tournament
- 8:30 a.m.: 5K Race (registration fee required)
- 10 a.m.: Free group trail bike ride – Hosted by the Rocky Branch Park Committee and Tarheel Trailblazers
- 10 a.m. rolling start: Free Amateur Disc Golf tourney and Buy-in Pro Disc Golf tourney – Hosted by G-Town Disc Golf Club
- 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Kayak Time Trials Race – Hosted by the Catawba Riverkeeper (registration fee required)
- 11 a.m.: Free ping pong tourney
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.: Free live music from Brooks Dixon Band
- 12 p.m.: Free cornhole Tournament
Hydration for sale by District 8 Beer Company, South Fork Brew Project and a special Goat Island Games brew.
Food for sale by Tino’s Munch Box and any of our awesome downtown restaurants.