Front Porch Sundays is back for its fifth season, in 2019. Again, it will take place in the South End, the first Sunday of the month, from April to November, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The location has changed slightly. Now it’s next door, at Sycamore Brewing, 2161 Hawkins Street.
Like Front Porch Sundays’ Facebook page for updates each month.
Each month there will be a huge list of local vendors and food trucks, as well as extras like live music, yoga, puppies, etc…
Cinco de Mayo Front Porch Sunday
Sunday, May 5th, 2019
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Cinco de Mayo inspired beer from Sycamore Brewing, plus:
- Shopping with over 65 over the city’s favorite businesses
- Live music
- Food trucks
- Beer, kombucha from UpDog Kombucha, coffee
- Dog adoptions with Pawsitive Impact NC Dog Rescue
- FREE boot camp with JSF – South End
- Micro farmers’ market with Farm Fresh Carolinas
Free stuff to do in Charlotte
Monday, May 20, 2019
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Friday, May 24, 2019
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Sunday, May 26, 2019
Monday, May 27, 2019
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Charlotte, NC 28203