Camp North End, at 1824 Statesville Avenue, is a great destination year round. It hosts entertainment, art, food, music, and more. To see what’s coming up, go to Camp North End’s Facebook page.
If you haven’t visited Camp North End yet, you might be interested in:
Food Stalls at Camp North End
One new development at Camp North End is four food stalls, Bleu Barn Bistro, La Caseta, Saru by Bow Ramen, and Plant Joy. The food stalls, along with open-air dining area, are along a pedestrian walkway at Keswick Avenue.
Blue Barn Bistro features a farm-to-table American fusion menu.
Saru by Bow Ramen is an authentic Nagahama style Tonkotsu Ramen shop. Tonkotsu is a Japanese Ramen soup made from pork bones, paired with a thin white noodle.
La Caseta cooks traditional Latin street food passed down from generation to generation.
Plant Joy: Locally sourced, nutrient dense, organic, delicious vegan goodness.
Free Walking Tours
Camp North End is offering free walking tours on Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. The tours are currently scheduled through May 27th, 2021.
You’ll start at the water tower, hit the highlights of site history and redevelopment plans, and then end up at the Keswick food stalls, where you can grab lunch.
Weekends at Camp North End
Starting April 9th, 2021, Camp North End is once again hosting a vast array of activities every weekend, including live music, exercise classes, family activities, art and more. They’ll post the schedule on their Facebook page on Wednesdays.
Here’s what’s going on Friday, April 9th, and Saturday, April 10th:
- Bloc charlotte Fri/Sat/Sun fitness classes ($10 first time drop-in, times vary)
- Bleu Barn North End Fri/Sat 11am- 9pm
- Plant Joy Fri/Sat 11am-9pm
- La Caseta Fri/Sat 11am-10pm / Sun 11-8pm
- SARU Fri 11am-3pm, 5-10pm / Sat 11am-10pm/ Sun 11am-8pm
- Music: butlerbass Fri 12-1:30pm, DJ 6-9
- Good Postage Fri/Sat 10am-8pm / Sun 12pm-5pm
- Wentworth & Fenn Fri 10am-8pm/ Sat 10am-6pm / Sun 10am-2pm
- Grow Fri/Sat 11am-8pm / Sun 11am-5pm
- Leah & Louise Fri/Sat 11am-2:30pm, 5-10pm / Sun 11am-3:30pm
- MacFly Fresh Printing Co. Fri 12-7pm
- Free Range Brewing Fri 4pm-11pm / Sat 12pm-11pm / Sun 12pm-5pm
- Popbar Camp North End Fri 4-8pm / Sat 12am-8pm / Sun 12pm-5pm
- Goodyear Arts Fri 6-9pm
- That’s Novel Books Sat 11am-5pm
- Prism Supply Fri 8am-5pm
- HEX Coffee Fri/Sat/Sun 9am-3pm
- Shop Windy O’Connor Fri 10 am-5pm
- dupp&swat Fri 12pm-7pm/ Sat small space sessions 🎶 12pm-2pm
- Noda Company Canteen at Camp North End Fri 5-10pm
- Black Moth Bars Fri/Sat 5-10pm / Sun 1-5pm
- Music: Clint Roberts Fri 6-9pm
- Counterculture Club yoga Sun 10am
Camp North End has made some changes to promote health and wellness:
- New hand sanitizer stations
- New public restrooms
- Outdoor handwashing stations
- Frequent professional disinfecting of tables, chairs and other commonly-touched surfaces
- Outdoor furniture arranged to maximize social distancing
- Graphics on the ground to encourage social distancing while waiting in line
- Signage reminding anyone on campus to bring and wear a mask
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap
Upcoming Events in the Charlotte area -- both virtual and in-person
Saturday, April 10, 2021
Sunday, April 11, 2021
Monday, April 12, 2021
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Friday, April 16, 2021
Saturday, April 17, 2021
Sunday, April 18, 2021
Monday, April 19, 2021
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Friday, April 23, 2021