Camp North End, at 1824 Statesville Avenue, is a great destination year round. It hosts entertainment, art, food, music, and more. To see what’s coming up, go to Camp North End’s Facebook page.
If you haven’t visited Camp North End yet, you might be interested in:
Food Stalls at Camp North End
One new development at Camp North End is four food stalls, Bleu Barn Bistro, La Caseta, Saru by Bow Ramen, and Plant Joy. The food stalls, along with open-air dining area, are along a pedestrian walkway at Keswick Avenue.
Blue Barn Bistro features a farm-to-table American fusion menu.
Saru by Bow Ramen is an authentic Nagahama style Tonkotsu Ramen shop. Tonkotsu is a Japanese Ramen soup made from pork bones, paired with a thin white noodle.
La Caseta cooks traditional Latin street food passed down from generation to generation.
Plant Joy: Locally sourced, nutrient dense, organic, delicious vegan goodness.
Beach at Camp North End
Camp North End has added a beach (well, the sand, anyway!) between the Boileryard and Mount districts. Come by any time to relax in a hammock or play a round of bocce ball!
Goats at Camp North End
Sometimes there are goats at Camp North End, eating the kudzu! If you want to track them down and say hi, just look at one of the kiosks and there will be a sticker showing where to find them. They’re not always there though.
Free Walking Tours
Camp North End is offering free walking tours on Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. The tours are currently scheduled through the end of June, 2021.
You’ll start at the water tower, hit the highlights of site history and redevelopment plans, and then end up at the Keswick food stalls, where you can grab lunch.
Weekends at Camp North End
Camp North End is once again hosting a vast array of activities every weekend, including live music, exercise classes, family activities, art and more. They’ll post the schedule on their Facebook page on Wednesdays.
Here’s what’s going on Friday, June 11th to June 13th.
- Bloc charlotte Fri/Sat/Sun fitness classes ($10 first time drop-in, times vary)
- Bleu Barn North End Fri/Sat 11am- 9pm
- Plant Joy Fri/Sat 11am-9pm / Sun 11am-2pm
- La Caseta Fri/Sat 11am-10pm / Sun 11-8pm
- SARU Fri 11am-10pm / Sat 11am-10pm/ Sun 11am-8pm
- Fri Music curated by Dupp&Swat 12-1:30pm, Fri DJ 6-9pm
- Babe&Butcher GRAND OPENING Sat 11am-7pm / Sun 11am-6pm
- Good Postage Fri/Sat 10am-8pm / Sun 12pm-5pm
- Wentworth & Fenn Fri 10am-8pm/ Sat 10am-6pm / Sun 10am-2pm
- Grow a plant shop Fri/Sat 11am-8pm / Sun 11am-5pm
- Leah & Louise Fri/Sat 10:30am-2:30pm, 5:30-10:30pm / Sun 10:30am-2:30pm
- MacFly Fresh Printing Co. Fri 12-7pm
- Free Range Brewing Fri 4pm-11pm / Sat 12pm-11pm / Sun 12pm-5pm
- Popbar Camp North End Fri 2-8pm / Sat 12am-8pm / Sun 12pm-5pm
- That’s Novel Books Fri 3-7pm / Sat 11am-5pm [Storytime w/ Lawrence Gordon at 11:30] / Sun 11am-4pm
- Goodyear Arts DoomsDay Clock Fri 6-9pm / The 100 Event Sat 6-9pm
- HEX Coffee Fri/Sat/Sun 9am-3pm
- dupp&swat Fri 12pm-7pm
- Noda Company Canteen at Camp North End Fri 5-10pm
- Black Moth Bars Fri/Sat 5-10pm / Sun 1-5pm
- Fri 6-7:30 Oceanic, Fri 7:30-9 Pink Beds 🎶
- Counterculture Club yoga Sun 10am
Upcoming Events in the Charlotte area -- both virtual and in-personCheck out our full events calendar, where you can enter any date, or look at the events for the next few days here:
Thursday, June 17, 2021
Friday, June 18, 2021
Saturday, June 19, 2021