Camp North End, at 1824 Statesville Avenue, is a great destination year round. It hosts entertainment, art, food, music, and more. To see what’s coming up, go to Camp North End’s Facebook page.
If you haven’t visited Camp North End yet, you might be interested in:
Food Stalls at Camp North End
One new development at Camp North End is four food stalls, Bleu Barn Bistro, La Caseta, Saru by Bow Ramen, and Plant Joy. The food stalls, along with open-air dining area, are along a pedestrian walkway at Keswick Avenue.
Blue Barn Bistro features a farm-to-table American fusion menu.
Saru by Bow Ramen is an authentic Nagahama style Tonkotsu Ramen shop. Tonkotsu is a Japanese Ramen soup made from pork bones, paired with a thin white noodle.
La Caseta cooks traditional Latin street food passed down from generation to generation.
Plant Joy: Locally sourced, nutrient dense, organic, delicious vegan goodness.
Beach at Camp North End
Camp North End has added a beach (well, the sand, anyway!) between the Boileryard and Mount districts. Come by any time to relax in a hammock or play a round of bocce ball!
Free Walking Tours
Camp North End is offering free walking tours on Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. The tours are currently scheduled through the end of October, 2021.
You’ll start at the water tower, hit the highlights of site history and redevelopment plans, and then end up at the Keswick food stalls, where you can grab lunch.
Weekends at Camp North End
Camp North End is once again hosting a vast array of activities every weekend, including live music, exercise classes, family activities, art and more. They’ll post the schedule on their Facebook page on Wednesdays.
Here’s what’s going on September 10th to 12th, 2021
- Bloc studios Fri/Sat/Sun fitness classes ($10 first time drop-in, times vary)
- Windy O’Connor Art and Home Fri 11am-7pm/Sat 11am-2pm
- Bleu Barn Fri/Sat 11am-3pm,4-9pm / Sun 11am-3pm, 4-8pm
- Plant Joy Fri/Sat 11am-9pm / Sun 11am-2pm
- La Caseta Fri/Sat 11am-10pm/ Sun 11am-8pm
- SARU Fri 11am-10pm / Sat 11am-10pm/ Sun 11am-8pm
- Fri music curated by dupp&swat 12-1:30pm
• Wentworth & Fenn Fri/Sat 10am-8pm/ Sun 10am-4pm
- Wentworth & Fenn Fri/Sat 10am-8pm/ Sun 10am-4pm
- Leah & Louise Fri/Sat 10:30am-2:30pm, 5:30-10:30pm/ Sun 10:30am-2:30pm
- Babe&Butcher Fri/Sat 11am-7pm
- @grow.clt Fri/Sat 11am-9pm / Sun 11am-6pm
- MacFly Fresh Printing Co. Fri 12-7pm / Sat 7pm “Against All Odds” / Sun 3pm “Release”
- Free Range Bar Fri 12-11pm / Sat 11am-11pm / Sun 11am-8pm
- Popbar Camp North End Fri 2-8pm / Sat 12-8pm / Sun 12pm-5pm
- That’s Novel Books Fri 3-7pm / Sat 11am-4pm
- Goodyear Arts Fri “Out of Place” 6-9pm
- Prism Supply Fri 8am-5pm
- HEX Coffee Fri/Sat/Sun 9am-5pm
- Good Postage Fri/Sat 10am-8pm / Sun 11am-5pm
- dupp&swat Fri 12pm-7pm
- Noda Company Canteen at Camp North End Fri 4-10pm/ Sun 12-10pm
- Black Moth Bars Fri 5-11pm/ Sat 5-11pm/ Sun 2-8pm
- Fri The Get Right Band 6-7:30pm, Sammy Rae Music 7:30-9pm 🎶
- Counterculture Club yoga Sun 10am
Camp North Beach
• Fri DJ Fannie Mae 6-9pm
Upcoming Events in the Charlotte area -- both virtual and in-personCheck out our full events calendar, where you can enter any date, or look at the events for the next few days here:
Thursday, September 16, 2021
Friday, September 17, 2021
Saturday, September 18, 2021