Camp North End, at 1824 Statesville Avenue, is a great destination year round. It hosts entertainment, art, food, music, and more. To see what’s coming up, go to Camp North End’s Facebook page.
If you haven’t visited Camp North End yet, you might be interested in:
Food Stalls at Camp North End
One new development at Camp North End is four food stalls, Bleu Barn Bistro, La Caseta, Saru by Bow Ramen, and Plant Joy. The food stalls, along with open-air dining area, are along a pedestrian walkway at Keswick Avenue.
Blue Barn Bistro features a farm-to-table American fusion menu.
Saru by Bow Ramen is an authentic Nagahama style Tonkotsu Ramen shop. Tonkotsu is a Japanese Ramen soup made from pork bones, paired with a thin white noodle.
La Caseta cooks traditional Latin street food passed down from generation to generation.
Plant Joy: Locally sourced, nutrient dense, organic, delicious vegan goodness.
Free Walking Tours
Camp North End is offering free walking tours on Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. The tours are currently scheduled through the end of October, 2021.
You’ll start at the water tower, hit the highlights of site history and redevelopment plans, and then end up at the Keswick food stalls, where you can grab lunch.
Weekends at Camp North End
Camp North End is once again hosting a vast array of activities every weekend, including live music, exercise classes, family activities, art and more. They’ll post the schedule on their Facebook page on Wednesdays.
Here’s what’s going on October 29-31, 2021
Friday, November 12th, 2021
- Music in the Boileryard, including MonaLisa Musiq (6 to 7:30 p.m.), and Sincerely, Iris (7:30 to 9 p.m.)
- Jimmy Pearls pop-up in the Boileryard 4 to 9 p.m.
- Goodyear Arts: “It Blooms at Night” from 6 to 9 p.m., and poetry for Avant Goodyear (7 to 9 p.m.)
Saturday, November 13th, 2021
- Chalk the Raceway with CLT Chalk Art
- Dupp & Swat small space sessions with Cr3scendo at 10 a.m.
- Jimmy Pearls pop-up in the Boileryard from 4 to 9 p.m.