The law firm Mehta & McConnell, PLLC, is providing FREE rides home on holidays, to help to keep our community safe.
If you’ve been drinking, take an Uber, Lyft or cab home and then submit a copy of your receipt and your photo ID to Mehta & McConnell and you’ll get reimbursed for your ride.
Reimbursement is limited to the first 25 people who submit for each holiday, so don’t delay in submitting.
Qualifying 2023 Holidays
- Super Bowl Sunday: February 12th
- St. Patrick’s Day: March 17th
- Cinco de Mayo: May 5th
- Independence Day: July 4th
- Halloween: October 31st
- Thanksgiving: November 23rd
- New Year’s Eve: December 31st
Details of the Program
- Rides must be in the Charlotte, NC area.
- Rides must be taken between 5 p.m. on the day of the holiday and 10 a.m. the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit of one reimbursement per person.
- A maximum value of $25.00 anywhere in the greater Charlotte, NC area.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 25 submissions per qualifying holiday.
How to Submit Your Receipt
Within 10 business days, make a copy of your receipt and photo ID and mail it to:
Mehta & McConnell, PLLC
Attn: Holiday Ride-Share Reimbursement Program
1900 South Blvd., #110
Charlotte, NC 28203