The Easter Bunny is coming to Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops in 2023, and we’ve got the details!
The Easter Bunny will be at both Bass Pro Shops at Concord Mills and Cabela’s in Fort Mill.
- Saturday, April 1: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 2: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, April 3: 5 to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 4: 5 to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 5: 5 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, April 6: 4 to 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 7: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 8: 11 a.m. to 6 p .m.
- Sunday, April 9: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Reservations will open each day for sessions one week later. So, the first sessions, on April 1th, will open for reservations on March 25th.
Also, dogs are welcome to get their pictures taken with the Easter Bunny! Also, if you’ve got a dog you love, check out this list of the best gifts for a dog’s Easter basket!
Participants will receive a FREE 4×6 photo, with the option to purchase additional photos. Also, giveaways will be offered on a first come, first served basis each day.
Packages available for purchase (each also includes the free 4×6 print):
- Digital image: $15
- Basket package $15: 1 5×7 print, 4 wallets
- Jellybean Package: $20: 1 6×8 print, 2 5×7 prints, 2 4×6 prints, 4 wallets, digital image
Bass Pro Shops is in Concord Mills, at 8181 Concord Mills Boulevard, Concord, NC. Cabela’s is at 1000 Cabela’s Drive, Fort Mill, SC.
More Easter events in Charlotte
Check out our list of Easter events and activities in Charlotte or look at a quick list here: