The Town of Harrisburg is hosting The Golden Egg Hunt! This year’s egg hunt is a little bit different, more than 20,000 colored Easter eggs and 50 golden eggs will be hidden in five locations, and you can search for them over the course of three days.
The egg hunt will take place March 30th, March 31st, and April 1st, 2021.
Eggs will be hidden in:
- Stallings Park, 4088 Stallings Road, Harrisburg
- Pharr Mill Park, 6775 Pharr Mill Road, Harrisburg
- Harris Depot Park, 6950 Harris Depot Road, Harrisburg
- Veterans Park, 4281 Highway 49 South, Harrisburg
- The lawn around Harrisburg Town Hall, 4100 Main Street, Harrisburg
Plastic eggs will have a sticker or small toy that you can keep. If you find a golden egg (with a ticket in it) you can redeem your prize at the Harrisburg Parks and Recreation office on Monday, April 5th, 2021.
- Tickets to various outings in Cabarrus and Mecklenburg Counties
- Easter baskets
Limit one golden egg per family. Searching can take place from sunrise to sunset. Eggs will be hidden at various times during the three days.
Subscribe to Charlotte on the Cheap
More Easter Egg Hunts and Easter Bunny Photos in Charlotte
Check out our list of Easter Egg Hunts and Easter Bunny Photos in the Charlotte area, or look at some of them here:
Friday, April 2, 2021
Saturday, April 3, 2021
Sunday, April 4, 2021
Monday, April 5, 2021
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Thursday, April 8, 2021
Friday, April 9, 2021
Saturday, April 10, 2021
Sunday, April 11, 2021