CLT Burger Week is returning in August, 2022, and that means that it’s the perfect time to try a new restaurant and experience a new burger!
Every year, during CLT Burger Week, local restaurants offer specialty burgers for $6. CLT Burger Week takes place August 12th to 21st, 2022.
20+ locations in the Charlotte area will be participating. Mark these days on your calendar as Burger Days!
The CLT Burger Week passport will be available August 8th.
Follow CLT Burger Week on Facebook for updates too.
CLT Burger Week Restaurants
- Kid Cashew (Dilworth)
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar (Dilworth)
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar (Ballantyne)
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar (Concord)
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar (Birkdale)
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar (Gastonia)
- Jack Beagles (Mount Holly)
- Jack Beagles (NODA)
- Jack Beagles (Morehead)
- Time Out Sports (Rock Hill)
- Small Bar (Fort Mill)
- Burgers & Barley (Rock Hill)
- Fat Cat Burgers (Dilworth)
- Angry Ale’s (Myers Park)
- Bradshaw Social House (Ballantyne)
- Brazwell’s Premium Pub(Myers Park)
- Whiskey Warehouse (Plaza Midwood)
- French Quarter Restaurant (Uptown)
- The Local (Uptown)
Upcoming Food and Drink related deals and events
Check out our big list of food and drink deals and events in Charlotte, or look at a few of the deals here:
Sunday, October 2, 2022
Monday, October 3, 2022
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Thursday, October 6, 2022
Friday, October 7, 2022
Saturday, October 8, 2022
Sunday, October 9, 2022
Monday, October 10, 2022
Tuesday, October 11, 2022