We’re a little bit late to the party, but CLT Burger Week is going on through July 21st, 2019.
Get a specialty burger for $6 from any of 50+ participating restaurants. This doesn’t include sides, taxes or gratuity.
You may also be interested in Queen’s Feast–Charlotte Restaurant Week, from July 19th to 28th, 2019.
Bring your passport with you when you visit the restaurants. If you get it initialed at three or more CLT Burger Week restaurants you’ll be entered to win beer for a year. (Get complete information on that on the passport.)
Just a few of the specialty burgers (see the passport for where to get each of these, as well as the complete list):
- The Italian Job Burger
- Pig of the Hill
- Hawaiian Burger
- Pimento Burger
- Satan’s Breath Burger
- Jalapeno Burger
- Sexy Burger
- Big Mac Daddy Burger
- Diablo Burger
Also, check out the passport to see what the specialty burger is at each restaurant.
- Angry Ales, 1518 Montford Drive
- Blackfinn Ameripub, 14825 Ballantyne Village Way
- Blackfinn Ameripub, 210 East Trade Street
- Big Ben’s British Restaurant, 2000 South Boulevard
- Burgers & Barley, 111 Cherry Road, Rock Hill, SC
- Caswell Station, 366 North Caswell Road
- Charbar #7, 6300 Carmel Road
- Charbar #7, 3118 Fincher Farm Road, Matthews
- Charbar #7, 7312 Town View Drive, Mint Hill
- Cowbell Burger & Whiskey Bar, 201 North Tryon Street
- Dilworth Neighborhood Grille, 911 East Morehead Street
- Fitzgerald’s Irish Pub, 201 East 5th Street
- French Quarter Tavern, 321 South Church Street
- Glenway Premium Pub, 55 Glenway Street, Belmont
- Graham Street Pub, 400 South Graham Street
- Hickory Tavern, 13 locations
- Kid Cashew, 1608 East Boulevard
- Old Pineville Premium Pub, 4548 Old Pineville Road
- Pink Cactus, 4423 Sharon Road
- Que Onda, 4 locations
- Small Bar, 3415 South Carolina-51, Fort Mill, SC
Starting Sunday, July 21st, 2019, go to the CLT Burger Week website and help crown the best burger in Charlotte.
Some things to keep in mind (otherwise known as The Burger Commandments):
- 1. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER MEAT THAN BEEF. Sorry, but the participating restaurants will not be able to make substitutions for the patty. You can take any toppings off the burger, but you may not have a chicken or turkey burger instead of a beef burger without paying extra. (Note: if the specialty burger is, for instance, a lamb burger, then, that’s what it is!)
- 2. YOU SHALL NOT LOSE PATIENCE WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR MEAL. Don’t be surprised if the restaurants have waits. People have been talking about CLT Burger Week for weeks so only be surprised if there are no waits!
- 3. YOU SHALL ACCEPT THAT THEY MIGHT RUN OUT. CLT Burger Week will be the juiciest week in burger history. So, it is understandable if a place runs out of their #CLTBurgerWeek burger toward the end of a shift. Don’t get angry, deal with it! Go back earlier the next day, order your burger and thank them. Be kind to our enthusiastic burger creators, they are doing this for you!
- 5. YOU SHALL NOT NEGLECT TO BUY DRINKS AND OTHER FOODS. You really should buy a Budweiser or a drink to go with your burger and maybe some sides to help out the restaurants that are going above and beyond to bring you a delicious and unique burger for a very affordable price.
- 6. YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE LESS THAN 20% TO YOUR SERVER. Keep in mind you are paying a much lower price for your burger than you normally would, so be sure to be generous when leaving gratuity.
- 7. YOU SHALL DINE-IN. Just a final note that restaurants will not offer their $6 specialty burgers to-go. A big incentive for them to participate is knowing they’re bringing new customers in and getting orders for sides, drinks, and beers which helps offset the operating costs.
- 8. YOU SHALL REMEMBER YOUR BURGER PASSPORT. Do not forget to bring your “Burger Passport” to get it initial or check in on one of our social media accounts. We need to keep track of you, you may be eligible to win a year supply of beer from Budweiser or win the “Ultimate Grill Giveaway” with all the accessories from courtesy of one of our sponsors.
- 9. YOU SHALL NOT FORGET TO CHECK-IN OR HASHTAG TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR BURGER (see below.)
Here are the social media contest guidelines from CLT Burger Week, with a chance to win prizes:
- Follow both @ElevateLifestyle and @CLTBurgerWeek on Instagram
- Post a picture of your Bud and Burger from one of the participating CLT Burger Week restaurants using the hashtag #CLTBurgerWeek or #CLTLovesBurgers and tagging @ThisBudsForYou on Instagram
- Entries will be accepted through 12 noon EST on Tuesday, July 29, 2019
- Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Instagram on Tuesday, July 31, 2019