The 14th Annual Charlotte Fair brings entertainment, rides, and plenty of fair food to 6558 Bruton Smith Boulevard, Concord (across U.S. 29 from Charlotte Motor Speedway) from March 24th to April 2nd, 2023.
Check out this big list of spring festivals in the Charlotte area!
Features of Charlotte Fair
- Dock Dogs Big Air, Extreme Vertical, and Speed Retrieve
- Thrill Rides
- Lady Houdini
- Animal Petting Zoo
Hours of Charlotte Fair
- Monday to Thursday: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday: 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m to 10 p.m.
Ticket prices for Charlotte Fair
Here’s the information on ticket prices.
Regular ticket prices:
- Adults: $10 (plus fees)
- Children (5-11): $5 (plus fees)
- Children 4 and under: Free
Tickets and wristbands for rides are extra. Parking is $5, cash only.
- Unlimited Ride Wristband: $35 Friday to Sunday
- Unlimited Ride Wristband: $30 Monday to Thursday
Early Bird ticket prices (through March 23rd, online only):
- Adult: $7.50
- Child (5-11): $3.50
- Children 4 and under: Free
- Early Bird RocketPass: $44 (see below)
- Early Bird Family 4 Pack: $150
- RocketPass: One admission and unlimited rides.
- Family 4 Pack: 4 admission tickets and 4 unlimited ride wristbands for any one day. $150
- Bring in a Charlotte Fair Flyer/Handbill (found in retailers around the city) and get $5 off unlimited rides wristband
- March 27th: Show your college student ID or wear your college’s apparel for $5 admission and $30 unlimited ride wristbands
- March 28th: 2 Can Tuesday. Bring in two cans or a bag of pet food, a leash or a pet toy for donation to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Animal Care & Control, and receive $5 admission and $30 unlimited ride wristbands.
- March 29th: Wild Child Wednesday. Kids ages 11 and younger get in for free and unlimited ride wristbands are only $30.
- March 30th: Admission for everyone is $5 and unlimited ride wristbands are $30.
Attractions at the Charlotte Fair
- Dock Dogs Big Air, Extreme Vertical and Speed Retrieve
- Intense Thrill Rides: Super Cyclone Roller Coaster, Giant Ferris Wheel, Ring of Fire, the Sizzler, plus dozens of family rides
- Lady Houdini: She has currently performed 2,743 escapes
- Animal Petting Zoo: Rockin’ A Ranch Petting Zoo
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
Upcoming Events in the Charlotte areaCheck out our full events calendar, where you can enter any date, or look at the events for the next few days here:
Friday, March 31, 2023
Saturday, April 1, 2023
Sunday, April 2, 2023
Festival location at Bruton Smith Boulevard and Concord Parkway, Concord
6558 Bruton Smith Boulevard
Leave a Reply