The Charlotte Fair brings entertainment, rides, and plenty of fair food to 6558 Bruton Smith Boulevard, Concord (across U.S. 29 from Charlotte Motor Speedway) from March 13th to 29th, 2020.
- Monday through Thursday: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday: 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Ticket prices for Charlotte Fair
Here’s the information on ticket prices, but keep reading for some discounts.
Regular ticket prices are:
- Adults: $10 (plus fees)
- Children (5-11): $5 (plus fees)
- Children 4 and under: Free
The admission ticket will allow you to enjoy all the performances. You’ll also need tickets for rides.
- Unlimited ride passes are $25 (per day, Friday to Sunday)
- Unlimited ride passes are $20 (per day, Monday to Thursday)
Parking is $5, cash only.
Discounts at Charlotte Fair
Unlimited Ride Wristband Pre-Sale: Get an Unlimited Ride Wristband for just $15 if you purchase online before March 13th, 2020. Purchase here.
Early Bird Admission Tickets: Purchase before March 13th and get Adult Admission for $8 and Children’s Admission for $4. (Children 4 and under are free.) Or buy a Family Four Pack (4 adult tickets) for $28. Purchase here.
WCCB/CW Day: On Mondays, admission is just $5 for everyone.
$2 Tuesday Special: On Tuesdays, bring in a can or bag of pet food, a leash, or a pet toy for donation to receive admission for just $2. Donated items will benefit the local Humane Society.
Wild Child Wednesday: On Wednesdays, admission is $10 for all, but children 11 and under get in for free.
Thrifty Thursdays: On Thursdays, admission is $5 for everyone.
Attractions at The Charlotte Fair
Regular admission gives you access to:
- Rockin’ A Ranch Petting Zoo
- The Aguiar Family Circus & Thrill Show, featuring The Globe of Death
- The Marvelous Mutts — canine sports entertainment show
- Lady Houdini — limited engagement: March 13th through March 22nd