The Charlotte Community ToolBank is a nonprofit tool lending program that provides charitable organizations with year-round access to an inventory of tools for use in volunteer projects, facility and grounds maintenance as well as special events.
They maintain an 8,000 square foot warehouse at 2513 South Tryon Street.
On March 28th, 2020, from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., they are opening their doors for a Tool Rush — Tool Sale. New and gently used tools will be offered to the public at 50% off retail price.
Entry is free and all proceeds benefit Charlotte Community ToolBank.
All items are sold as-is and must be taken on the day of purchase. First come, first served.
You can with cash, or with a credit or debit card.
- Power tools
- Work benches
- Storage boxes
- Landscaping tools (blowers, lawn mowers, string trimmers, chainsaws)
- Hand tools (hammers, bucksaws, chisels, levels, squares)
- Saw blades (grinder, reciprocating, jig, circular, mitre)
- Drill bits (hole, countersink, boring)
- Safety and personal protective equipment
- Cleaning products (trash cans, mops, safety signs)