The Charlotte Community ToolBank is a nonprofit tool lending program that provides charitable organizations with year-round access to an inventory of tools for use in volunteer projects, facility and grounds maintenance as well as special events.
They maintain an 8,000 square foot warehouse at 2513 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC.
For three days, they’re hosting Tool Rush! New and gently used tools will be offered to the public at 50% off retail price.
- Friday, April 28, 2023: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 29, 2023: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Monday, May 1, 2023: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Even bigger discounts on what remains!)
Entry is free and all proceeds benefit Charlotte Community ToolBank.
All items are sold as-is and must be taken on the day of purchase. First come, first served.
You can pay with cash, or with a credit or debit card.
The kind of thing you might find:
- Landscaping Equipment: blowers, trimmers
- Ladders: 24′ & 28′
- Sockets & Sets, Ratchets, Mechanic Tool Sets
- Pressure Washers
- Wrenches, Adapters, Screwdrivers, Chisels
- Saws & Blades, Grinders & Grinding Wheels
- Drills & Drivers, Bits & Sets
- Pliers, Vise-Grips, Channel Locks
- Carpentry Saws & Equipment
- Oscillating Tools, Blades & Sets
- Tool Boxes, Belts and Gloves
- And so much more!
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets