The Catawba River Artisans will host their Fine Art and Craft Fest on Saturday, October 6th, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., on the grounds of the Belmont Chiropractic Center, 5803 Wilkinson Blvd in Belmont.
This is a juried show of outstanding local artisans whose work is unique and handcrafted. The show will include a variety of pottery, jewelry, photography, paintings, textiles, stained glass, mosaics, wood sculpture and more. There will also be musical entertainment and pottery and watercolor demonstrations.
- Demperio-Hertz Music
- The Spencer Mountain Boys
- Cedric Guthrie
- Suzanne Nash: Jewelry
- Cindy Reed: Stained glass
- Belinda Ritchie: Painting
- Paul and Angela Shafranski: Pen & Ink, Suncatchers
- Charles Austin: Paintings
- Jim and Doris Biscardi: Paintings and Pottery
- Renee Clemmer: Pottery
- David and Lynette Demperio: Jewelry, Mixed Media
- Mindy Easler: 1450 Glass
- Pat Groome: Mosaics
- Chris and Nancy Hertz: Paintings, Music, Publishing
- Jan Homan: Metalsmith/Jewelry
- Barry Lockman: Salt-fired Pottery
- Lorene Lovell: Watercolor
- Tom Pacheco and Bonita Lowe: Photography/Painting
Learn more about the artisans, and see examples of their work, here.