Capital Tacos, a Florida-based Tex-Max fast-casual restaurant, is opening at 1823 E Arbors Drive, Charlotte, NC.
On Thursday, July 13, 2023, be one of the first 100 customers and you’ll get free tacos for a year.
We have a big day-by-day list of food, drink and restaurant deals in the Charlotte area, so if you’re feeling hungry, check it out! We update it every day.
First question: What does “free tacos for a year” mean? Answer: It means one free taco, every week, for 52 weeks.
On July 13, 2023, the hours are 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., so if you want to be one of the first 100 customers you’ll want to get there early.
Here’s all the information, from the Facebook event:
Throughout the weekend, enjoy samples and freebies. There will be a retro pinball machine, free to play, a chalk wall and chalk.
Free Tacos for a Year
- You must be one of the first 100 guests on 7/13 (there will be a line for folks showing up before they open at 11 a.m.)
- There will be a form for you to fill out with your name and email address.
- You must then wait in line (even after your name is on the sheet) and make a purchase on opening day to qualify
- Within 48 hours, you will receive an email from the team with all the details and your Free Tacos for a Year code. If you do not receive an email within this timeframe, please check your spam folder – and then reach out to email@example.com for further support if it’s still not there.
- Free Tacos for a Year means that you will get one free taco, every week, for 52 weeks, beginning the week after opening.
Your free taco can be redeemed once every 7 days, in store or online.
- Your free taco each week is taxable (by law) and you will need to fund your cart with a payment method for taxes.
- You cannot use your first free taco on opening day as you will not yet be in the system.
Upcoming Food and Drink related deals and events
Check out our big list of food and drink deals and events in Charlotte, or look at a few of the deals here: