The 70th annual Belmont Christmas Parade will take place Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019, from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Downtown Belmont and along Catawba Street, through the Chronicle District and River District.
The parade will feature more than 100 professional floats, marching bands, decorated vehicles of all descriptions and a wide assortment of other participants.
Some details about the route, for participants:
- The parade will begin at the intersection of South Main Street, McLeod Avenue and Myrtle Street, proceed north on Main Street, turn right on Catawba Street, and continue to the intersection of Church Street and Tucker Street.
- No units will be allowed to stop on Catawba Street.
- Units with no riders to unload will not stop but continue straight on Catawba Street toward Wilkinson Boulevard and leave the area ASAP.
- Units with riders to unload will turn left onto Church Street before stopping to unload.and then leave the area ASAP.
- Cline professional floats ONLY will be allowed to turn right on Tucker Street. Riders on these floats will unload on Brook Street, which will be closed to all other traffic.
More Christmas Parades
Check back soon for a growing list of Christmas parades.