Arts at the Mill is a 3-day fine arts festival. It takes place at The Mill, 500 S. Main Street, Mooresville, from November 8th to 10th, 2019.
- Friday, November 8th: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, November 9th: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 10th: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission is free. This is an indoor festival.
Nationally selected fine artists and artisans will display and sell original art, of all media. The festival is a partnership between The Mill and Mooresville Arts, both located in historic downtown Mooresville, North Carolina.
Here are some highlights from each day:
- Friday: Preview Day. The Opening Reception features live music from HadFun and complimentary refreshments.
- Saturday: Full day of art and fun activities. Live music all day fro Masterworks School of the ARts. ARTrageous Live Painting Competition (1 p.m. to 4 p.m.) Watch painters paint live. Vote on your favorites.
- Sunday: Live music from Masterworks School of the Arts. Last chance!
Here are some of them:
- Terry Thirion
- Tina Brunetti
- True Pennylane
- Two Silversmiths
- Yalcin Duman
- Zan Thompson Watercolor Art
- Jackie Moffitt
- Stefan DuncanShari Crouse
- Sharla Miller
- Sienna Stone Designs
- Studio 4 Ten Eleven
- Susan Harris
- Susan Owens
- Terry Strawser