When Amélie’s French Bakery and Cafe moved from its original location of 2424 N. Davidson Street to its new digs at 136 E. 36th Street, did you wonder what they did with the art and decor at the original spot?
We did! And now we know. They’re having an artifact sale.
On Saturday, May 14th, and Sunday, May 15th, 2022, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., each day, they’re selling it off! Shop for chandeliers, tables, art, decor and more, at 2424 N. Davidson Street.
100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Charlotte NAACP and Crisis Assistance Ministry.
Make sure to bring your own boxes and bags, and be prepared to carry off and transport any furniture you purchase.
Double-Check Before You Head Out!
We make every effort to make sure that everything on Charlotte on the Cheap is 100% accurate.
However, sometimes things change without notice, and we are not always notified. It's also possible that we can make a mistake.
Please verify all deals and events with the venue or organizer before you go.
You might also be interested in:
- Subscribing to Charlotte on the Cheap's email list
- Best skyline views in Charlotte for photos
- Best food and drink deals in Charlotte
- 50+ walks and hikes in and near Charlotte
- 5 cat cafes in Charlotte
- Resources for pet owners in Charlotte
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Charlotte art museums, galleries and events
- Charlotte on the Cheap events calendar
- Charlotte area farmers markets
Upcoming Events in the Charlotte areaCheck out our full events calendar, where you can enter any date, or look at the events for the next few days here:
Monday, June 5, 2023
Tuesday, June 6, 2023
Wednesday, June 7, 2023
Amelie’s French Bakery & Cafe — original NoDa location
2424 N. Davidson Street