The Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte is presenting One Man, Two Guvnors from March 26th to May 2nd, 2020.
The performances take place at Queen University’s Hadley Theater, 2132 Radcliff Avenue.
In “the funniest show in the western world,” Francis Henshall is looking to make his mark. Fired from a skiffle band and in search of work, he finds himself employed by TWO shifty “guvnors”. Fighting a mounting sense of confusion, Francis goes out of his way to serve both bosses. But with the distractions of a pneumatic book keeper, a self-important actor, and his own mammoth appetite to contend with, how long can he keep them apart? Mistaken identities, outrageous farce, love triangles, and inspired lunacy.
- Student/Teacher pricing requires a school ID in good, legible condition. One ticket for each ID. All students and teachers are eligible.
- Military pricing requires a Military ID or a Veteran designation on license. Active duty military is allowed to bring any immediate family at this price. One ticket available for each veteran ID.
- Queens Community refers to current students, faculty and staff of Queens University. Valid ID is required.
There are also three nights when you can save on tickets.
- Thursday, March 26th, 7:30 p.m.: Pay What You Can
- Friday, March 27th, 8 p.m.: Preview Night — 50% off standard tickets
- Saturday, March 28th, 8 p.m.: Preview Night — 50% off standard tickets
On Pay What You Can night, there are no advance sales. All sales must be done in person at the box office the evening of the performance. It’s recommended that you arrive by 7 p.m. because many Pay What You Can performances sell out.
The suggested ticket price is $10, but it truly is Pay What You Can. Any amount is accepted without judgment. You may pay by cash or credit card.
For the two half-price Preview Nights, you can order tickets in advance. On those nights the student, teacher, military and Queens Community discounts also apply, bringing the price to $15 for the general public, and to $7.50 for the above groups.