The Market at 7th Street, at 224 East 7th Street has announced new, expanded hours:
- Monday (limited vendors, hours vary): 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday to Saturday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
These expanded hours are in response to customer demand and strong foot traffic numbers this spring in Uptown.
Special Events at The Market at 7th Street
The Market and its vendors host frequent events, including wine tasting, Raclette Night, Cheese Board building, pop-up vendor markets and more. Some events are free and some are ticketed. You can always find the upcoming events at themarketat7thstreet.com/events/.
Vendors at The Market at 7th Street
- Assorted Table Wine Shoppe
- CLT Find (Charlotte-themed merch)
- Geno D’s Pizza
- Good Earth Essentials
- It’s Poppin (Gourmet popcorn)
- Momo Station (Asian Fusion)
- Not Just Coffee
- Orrman’s Cheese Shop
- Viva Raw
- Verde Tribe Plant Shop
- Sweet Crunch Waffles
Parking is free for 90 minutes with validation.
More Holiday Events
Check out our huge day by day list of holiday events in the Charlotte area or see a few here.