If you find April 15 a little bit taxing, there’s help on the way. Many businesses are offering freebies and deals to make Tax Day less painful. Read on to learn about food offers as well as some help with the paperwork.
- Arby’s: Get a free value order or curly fries or a free small order or potato cakes on April 15th. You’ll need a coupon, so follow the link.
- Cinnabon: Get two free Cinnabon Bites on April 15. No coupon is required, but call ahead to make sure your location is participating.
- Office Depot: Shred up to five pounds of paper for free through April 16th, and get a copy of your tax return (up to 25 pages) for free through May 1st. You’ll need coupons, which you can find through the above link.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Get a bagel bundle (that’s 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese) for $10.40 on Tax Weekend (April 12th through 15th.) You’ll need a coupon. Follow the above link and it will tell you how to get it.
- Boston Market: On Monday, April 15th, get two rib meals, including sides, for $10.40. No coupon required.
- HydroMassage: Get a free HydroMassage at participating HydroMassage and Planet Fitness locations from April 15th to April 19th. You’ll need this coupon. Call ahead to make sure the location is participating and to find out about availability.
- Great American Cookies: Get a free Birthday Cake Cookie at participating Great American Cookies on April 15th.
- McDonald’s: Get a free small Premium Roast McCafe coffee through April 15th.
- Sonic Drive-in: On April 15th, pay half price for drinks, teas, and slushes. No coupon needed.
Bonus freebie for procrastinators: Even if you don’t get your taxes done on time, there’s still a freebie for you (well, for everyone). Panda Express is offering free Samurai Surf & Turf on Wednesday, April 17th. You’ll need a coupon, which you can find here.