Metropolitan brings back its fall music series, MetLive Music on the Greenway on Thursday evenings from September 5th, 2013, through October 10th. Metropolitan is at 1224 Metropolitan Avenue and overlooks the Little Sugar Creek Greenway. The skyline views at sunset can be beautiful. The music will go from 6:30pm until 9:30pm. Have dinner at one of Metropolitan’s restaurants: Dressler’s, Hickory Tavern, La Paz, Pisces Sushi Bar & Lounge, Vivace and Zoës Kitchen. There’s even a Trader Joe’s at Metropolitan, so you can squeeze in a shopping trip. And there’s loads of free parking in the Metropolitan parking garage.
- September 5: The Boomers
- September 12: Mac Arnold and Plate Full O’ Blues
- September 19: Coconut Grove Band
- September 26: Skate Rink Jukebox
- October 3: Who Rescued Who
- October 10: Simplifed (Acoustic duo)