Update: 3 of the winners are Laura Blackwood, Marny Mortimore and Frances Bullock. I’m waiting for the 4th winner to return my email. Tar Heel Kids is one of the area’s largest kids’ consignment sales. Held from Thursday, February 21st, 2013, until Sunday, February 24th, at Cabarrus Arena and Event Center, it features children’s clothes from size infant to juniors, toys, accessories and maternity items. It is free to shop at the sale. On Wednesday, February 20th, those who have volunteered get to shop early and get first chance to snag the most coveted items.
Four Charlotte on the Cheap readers will each win two of these pre-sale passes. They will be valid for Wednesday, February 20th, at 5pm. To enter the contest:
- Be an email subscriber of Charlotte on the Cheap. If you’re not receiving daily emails, sign up now by clicking on the “Subscribe” button on the top right part of the screen, right under the words “Follow Me. It’s free!”, then make sure to check your inbox, spam or junk folder for a confirmation email.
- Leave a comment to this post.
- To get an EXTRA chance to win, share this post on Facebook. In your comment, tell me you did it.
- Please enter just once. Make sure you use the email address that you subscribed with (so I can verify.)
- The contest ends Friday, January 18th, 2013. I will email the winner and the winner will have 48 hours to respond with a full name and mailing address before I contact an alternate winner.