Two Charlotte on the Cheap readers will win a discount code to be used at any BP station. The code will get you 50 cents/gallon discount, up to 20 gallons. It has to be used in one transaction, so show up empty! BP is offering this prize to get the word out about its new reward program and a separate contest that it’s running. I’m going to paste all that information below. But first a couple comments about the contest here on Charlotte on the Cheap.
1. Be an email subscriber of Charlotte on the Cheap. Email subscribers get one email, around 9am, with a list of posts from the last 24 hours. Addresses are never spammed, shared or sold. If you’re not a subscriber yet, you can sign up now. Make sure to check your inbox and spam folder after you sign up because you’ll have to confirm your registration.
2. Leave a comment to this post.
3. The winner will be randomly selected from eligible entries on Sunday, September 9th. I’ll email the promo codes to the two winners.
Should you win, here is how to use the codes:
How to use the codes:
1. When paying at the pump, press ‘NO/Cancel.’ When paying inside, press ‘Loyalty ID’
2. Enter the 10-digit reward code provided
3. Follow prompts to use the BP Cents per Gallon Reward
4. Price is reduced at the pump by the denomination of reward being redeemed
5. Select payment method
6. Fuel at the reduced price per gallon
Here is the information about BP’s reward program and its separate contest, which ends September 7th:
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (August 20, 2012) – BP Products North America Inc. today announced the launch of the BP Rewards Card, a loyalty card that allows BP customers in the Charlotte area to earn cents-per-gallon rebates and redeem them at participating BP gas stations.
All Charlotte-area drivers are eligible for the BP Rewards Card and can request a card online at PumpRewardsCharlotte.com or pick one up at any of the 141 participating BP stations. Once participants register the BP Rewards Card online, they will receive an initial discount of 10-cents off per gallon on their next fill-up. Customers can then begin using the BP Rewards Card to earn five-cents off per gallon after every two fill-ups that total 20 gallons or more of BP gasoline with Invigorate. No credit approval is needed.
“The launch of the new BP Rewards Card provides another convenient way for BP to help its customers save on quality BP gasoline with Invigorate,” said Amy Abraham, vice president of marketing for BP. “The BP Rewards Card gives all of our customers the chance to experience a rollback of gas prices instantly at the pump on almost every fill-up.”
BP is celebrating its new rewards program by giving 10 Charlotte residents the chance to receive 50-cents off per gallon on purchases of BP gasoline with Invigorate for one year (Terms and Conditions apply). Drivers are invited to pick up a free BP Rewards Card at a participating Charlotte-area BP station or request a card online and register it at PumpRewardsCharlotte.com between August 20 and September 7 for a chance to receive the year-long gasoline discount.
For more information about the BP Rewards Card, the promotion, or to request a card, visit PumpRewardsCharlotte.com.